Monday, March 11, 2013

Mmmmm, Baby Got It Goin' On!

If there's one thing I've learned about maintaining a healthy weight, supermoms, is that a life full of distractions can be a very good thing!  No, I don't mean the kind of distractions that have you eating most meals in the front seat of your car, because you "don't have time".  I'm talking about the kinds of pursuits that fill your heart and soul to the brim:  family, friends, work, exercise, hobbies, volunteering, etc.  I'll bet, if you took a hard look, you'd find plenty of things that you could drop from your schedule...wandering around the mall, running extra errands from poor planning, staying up late and not being able to make a morning workout...that'd leave you more time to pursue activities that'll put a little bounce in your step.  Now, most of my days move along at warp speed, too.  No matter what, though, it always feels better to  have spent some time on me versus grazing my afternoon away in front of the TV. 

So, supermoms, find ways to have more going on in your life than food!

No comments:

Post a Comment