Monday, September 17, 2012

High Brow Indeed

Oh, yes, even this supermom can lose track of some of those "little" things on my to-do list!  I was checking my look in the mirror the other day and leaned in closer to inspect my growing colletion of fine lines, when I noticed my brows.  Holy heck, can you say brow wax...STAT!  My to-do list has been so totally under control, at least where the kids and the house were concerned!  Don't you hate when that happens?  A classic reminder that I have been so busy handling them and work and some other obligations that I had forgotten to circle back and check-in with Mommy's To Do List.  Since I've jammed up my schedule with all kinds of other things, I've been self-conciously wandering just knowing I have a full-blown hayfield up there and trying to figure out a way to squeeze in an appointment to rectify the situation!...trying to find some time to take care of myself.  Ha, I'm sure you understand and have been there, too.  It's one of those common ties that bind us moms together, no matter our background, parenting style, number of kids, age, etc...we have these common threads, supermoms!

1 comment:

  1. I often neglect myself entirely whilst writing. I like to let my hair grow out like a playoff beard LOL

    gotta keep everything in balance...

    ReplyDelete