Monday, August 20, 2012

Hold On to Your Capes!

The speed of life truly takes my breath away, when I step back and examine the breakneck pace of the world around me.  Fast as it may be I only have one turn on this ride.  So, rising out of my comfort zone, I choose to grab ahold of this moment and hold on tight, because good, bad, fun, or sad, I wouldn't want to miss a single stop!  There is no circling back or doing over.  There is just now, so embrace it, feel it, and for heaven's sake, supermoms, LIVE IT!  

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about this post since I read it. My family had a falling out a few years back and I don't even know if my parents know that they have Grandchildren. I grew up without my grandparents in my life and I don't want that for my children. This post has opened the conversation between my husband and I that we should give family a second chance. Life is too short!
    Thank you for the thought provoking post.

    ReplyDelete