Monday, May 2, 2011

A Balancing Act

Hello, fellow supermoms and friends! It is not without some anguish that I post today to bid you all a adieu for awhile. I know I have been MIA a bit anyway, but I cannot just leave Project Supermom hanging!

As I close in on my due date and put the finishing touches on a VERY big office restructure project, my body is feeling the wear and tear. I need to slow down and set things on the back burner...not something I'm very good at doing! I need to let this body rest, so that I can get this baby to the end and be ready to handle life, when she is born. I've talked about finding balance and being your best and caring for yourself...well, here is the perfect chance for me to heed my own advise.

So, I leave y0u for a nice long break to relax and to rest my mind and to give this baby and my family as much of my energy as I can muster. I will miss you all...I will be back, when I can better balance Project Supermom with this point in my journey. Until then, you deserve the very best for yourself, so go for it!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you too. You take rest. I am waiting for your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new arrival and addition to your family! How exciting, I'm actually jealous! I'm following you from MBC.com! Great website. You can follow me back on my main, and don't forget about my other linked pages!

    http://confessionsofanaverageamericanmommy.blogspot.com/

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete