Friday, October 15, 2010

QuickByte Fridays--The Girlz Korner's Lingerie How-To

TGIF! Check out the link from The Girlz Korner, about getting your sexy back with lingerie. As a girl that tends to look at lingerie with a practical eye (it's expensive, my butt will be hanging out the back, it'll ride up, when I'm sleeping, I'll be cold, and so on), this read has me reconsidering! Being that Hubby and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today, and he's rarely ever seen me show up to bed in much else than pj pants and tanks, I may have some new ideas on what to wear to the celebration. Have a great weekend, everyone!

http://cynthiahelwig.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-to-get-your-sexy-back-with-lingerie.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheGirlzKorner+%28The+Girlz+Korner%29

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my article. I'm glad that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete