Wednesday, June 30, 2010

...Like A Mother


While I'm all about self-motivating, sometimes a little outside influence really helps me get amped up. When I saw these shirts, at a booth for one of my races, I just knew I had to have one! Tri Like A Mother...I couldn't have said it better, and I am filled with a renewed sense of pride for what I've done, whenever I look at it. Wearing it reminds me of what I'm capable of and screams "bad ass" to the rest of the world.

Run Like A Mother is a small company headed up by supermom, Nancy, from her home here in Colorado...kids underfoot and all! I found that my shirt runs true to size and is in that high-quality, stretchy, athletic-type material. I also bought a tee for my son that says "my mom tris" and almost talked myself into one that said "go mommy go"! Above are some pics of popular items, and you can go to http://www.runlikeamotherstore.com/ to see more of what she offers or to contact Nancy about finding your perfect shirt!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, but I don't run - I walk. Wonder if they'll come out with one that says "Walk Like a Mom"?

    ReplyDelete