Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Things

Shhhhh, we're about to get a little personal here! It's the little things, my friend...and that includes the condition of the little things you don everyday (almost everyday, anyway...for some of us, ahem, it should be everyday), under your clothes...yes, your little unmentionables! Panties, bras...I can guarantee the condition, style, and color of these little things has an impact on just how super or not you feel about yourself. So, if you are wandering around in a limp bra and stretched out undies, do yourself a favor and stop now! Head to Victoria's Secret for a free fitting and some serious personal shopping sans children. No, it doesn't have to cost a fortune to do this...time it with a sale (their semi-annual one is going on right now, matter of fact). Find a couple of nice bras and some undies in fun styles and colors that you can mix and match with your cute, new, uplifting bras. Give them your phone number and email and wait for the coupons to start rolling in to build on your little collection...believe me, with coupons, I can't remember the last time I spent money on panties or paid full price for a bra.

Start off your day with a MATCHING set on and admire the sassy, sexy, pulled-together reflection in the mirror! Feel your chin tilt up a little?...feel yourself stand a little taller?...feel a secret smile play across your lips?...feel a little swagger coming on? Good!...those are the little things I'm talking about...

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you on this. I like to wear garter belts even under my jeans on some days.

    ReplyDelete