Monday, April 26, 2010

Watch Your Tone!

Think about it...the voice inside YOUR head is the one that you hear most often. You are alone with that voice all day long, day in and day out. If you allow this constant chatter to take on a negative tone (I hate myself, I'm ugly, I wish I had this or that, I'm fat, if only I looked like that, I can't, etc.) you will just continue to hold yourself back. So, what to do? When those negative thoughts start to creep up, squelch them, and think of something about yourself or your life that is good...I am sure there are plenty of examples you could pick from, if you'd quit feeling sorry for yourself.

No one and nothing can make you happy but you, no matter how much you want to place that responsibility on someone (spouse, family, kids, friends) or something (more money, a nicer car, a bigger house, a luxurious vacation) else. Let's work on changing the dialogue...

No comments:

Post a Comment