Friday, April 2, 2010

My Wish For You

...is to take a moment to take stock of your life and to find, in that moment, that you are in such a good place that your spirit almost feels weightless. As you take that moment to reflect, I hope you can look around you and be happy with what you see...that the efforts you have made in nurturing your true self have paid off...that, in that moment, that ugly voice inside your head that is constantly holding you back from really feeling good about yourself, is silent.

I had this moment, lounging on the beach, in Mexico. This new "me" is happy! I think I finally believe in myself and what I'm doing and where I'm going, for once, instead of constantly doubting. Does it come, in part, from wearing a little black dress and Gladiator heels and knowing I rocked the outfit?...sure! But it also comes from being surrounded by family and friends that knew I could all along, even when I wasn't so sure of myself. It comes with taking the time to take care of myself.

That deep sense of contentedness and happiness is what I wish for you. It feels SO good, when you finally make up your mind to make yourself worth the effort!

1 comment:

  1. It was good for me to read this. Right now I am having a hard time with my daughter's father and really need to find my 'happy place'. Reading this makes me want to strive even harder!!! Thanks for the words.

    Dona Y.

    ReplyDelete