Friday, March 26, 2010

What Happens In Playa...

Well, I'm off...to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, with a handful of my closest girlfriends! I'm also nervously, but excitedly, toting along the itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-polka-dot-blue bikini that has been a constant driver, as of late, in my weight loss quest. I haven't tried it on, in a couple of pounds, and will debut it for the girls...would've liked to come down another couple of pounds, but the fact that I am going to wear it, and wear it proudly (I hope!), is reflective of my hard work...kinda like a reward for meeting my goal, if wearing a tiny bikini is a reward for any woman! Depending on how I feel about it, I may even post some pics to share.

Project Supermom will be on hiatus, for about a week, although the idea engine will still be working! If you feel like you need a kick in the pants, in the motivation department, or need some support, I work with a coach, Trisha Cavanaugh. She has been an incredible backer of the Project and is a great example of a Supermom in the making! Her link is on the blog, but to make it easy for you, here it is, as well as the link to her personal Facebook coaching page:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/trishacav

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Beachbody-Coach-Trisha-Cavanaugh/380797479344?ref=ts

Okay, mis amigos, you're in good hands! Have a great week and keep me posted on what's working for you and where you're at on your journey. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog:) You have a new follower:)
    I also wanted to invite you to stop by and check out my site for moms.
    Chatterscene.com
    It is a small community of moms. Even though it is small it is still a great place:)

    ReplyDelete