Friday, January 29, 2010

Super Big Thanks...

Before I even get started, I need to thank those that inspired me to do this!

First, I must thank my girlfriends! Thank you for letting me be me and supporting that. Because of you, I've been able to keep moving, on this journey...not to mention, you have all been a great resource for emassing lots of good material, making this whole blog possible.

Next, thanks to my hairstylist for all the chair talk, as well as for making me blonde again. We have worked a lot of things out, in the chair! I appreciate you listening to all my musings and for giving me the final nudge to actually make this blog a reality.

Lastly, and most importantly, to my hubby...thank you for putting us on the path of healthier living, right in the knick of time. You have been here every step of the way...thanks for loving me...thanks for encouraging me...thanks for giving me reasons to strive to be a supermom!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. I am a mother as well and I share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete